Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
theres some good carwash soaps out there,but ive used dish washing liquids when i didnt have any carwash soap. and just the other day,i took my bike out to the carwash and only used the highpressure on the tires and let off the handle for the rest of the bike while standing back,then i rode it to get it air dried..after coming home,i whiped down the chrome with mothers chrome polish,then used pledge to whipe down the frame and tires,and i was really amazed at how well it made the tires shine and after a cpl days of rain,they still have the shine on them,although i cant use it on my tins as theyre flat paint,im sold on using pledge.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Pledge can be used on all painted surfaces, chrome and chrome plated parts/pieces. At least I do.;)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Pledge can be used on all painted surfaces, chrome and chrome plated parts/pieces. At least I do.;)
spray some on a rag,and whipe the sidewalls of the tires with it too..it works better then armour all or no touch tire shine...makes a nice black wet look..also use it to whipe the black cables like speedo and brake cables. windshields,etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.