Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was never into motorcycles but the first bike I ever purchased was a 1975 ke100 back in 1998 as a gift for a girlfriend because she was giving me a leather coat for xmas and I had no idea what to give her so I gave her a motorcycle. Figured it was a good starter bike for someone who's never ridden. Fast forward to 2018 and I finally ride a motorcycle for the first time and I now understand the enjoyment of why people love and ride them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Now every time a car goes by you with a dog hanging it's head out the window, you'll smile really big or start laughing....while that is ok, watch out for bugs with your mouth open !!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I've always been a car guy. I always liked bikes and always meant to get my license, even had 2 or 3 project bikes that I never got running. Mostly just because I spent my spare time and money working on my cars. Then my dad died and left me his bike. I felt that is was disrespectful to let his prized possession sit unloved and unriden ao I got my learners and the second I took my feet off the ground and cracked the throttle I thought "why the **** did I put this off? I've been missing out all the this time"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody, I'm glad to be here. I finally get why you all love to ride now that I've been riding for year. When I first started riding the bike it was at night because of my schedule. Because of that I didn't ride it much last year. This year been completely different and I try to ride everyday. Other riders have asked me when I ride do I have certain places I ride to or go. So far my riding style has been pick a road a see where it takes me with no certain place in mind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts