Well nothing like pulling up at home from work an your bike is on fire..
Thanks will do now just got to figure it all out.. Oh an i know thankful i made it home it could always be worse..At least you made it home. At least it wasn't a lithium battery fire between your legs. At least you know where the problem is. Once you get the bike up and running you may want to check your voltage regulator to make sure it isn't overcharging or sending to0 much current.
Have to ask is that the same bike in your pictures?CF6,
Just to lighten things up (since you are OK),
On fire is one thing, burnt up is another:
View attachment 304375
View attachment 304376
Make miracles happen my friend, only you can.
By the time you are through, you will understand the time bomm and have worked through it never happening again.
Hey Casey,Have to ask is that the same bike in your pictures?
Hey Swifty,Did you figure out the cause of the fire?