Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well It was just rain when I left this morning, and the weather didnt predict snow untell late tonight. :) sanoke should be proud. ;-D

· Registered
145 Posts
Good luck. Keep the shiny side up. I'll keep ya in my thoughts.

· Registered
236 Posts
That looks like it is going to suck.

You may want to get the bike home and switch to the cage at lunch before you get anything sticking.

Be thinking about you.

· Registered
749 Posts
Awful!!!! Can't you find a way to bring the bike inside with you. I can almost hear it's whimpering out there in the cold and snow. :wink:
It's cold 48° and windy over here in eastern Washington but fortunately no snow and the bike is all snug in the garage.

P.S. Global Warming???

· Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snooze said:
Awful!!!! Can't you find a way to bring the bike inside with you. I can almost hear it's whimpering out there in the cold and snow. :wink:
It's cold 48° and windy over here in eastern Washington but fortunately no snow and the bike is all snug in the garage.

yeah I did a lap around the building to see if there was any try spots to park under. lol :( no such luck. and the only entrance to the building that doesnt have stairs is the main one where customers come in.
maybe time to start a "show room" LOL

and thanks guys for your thoughts. If it ever got bad enough I would hitch a ride home and get a trailer. but I think all will be fine.

· Registered
2,601 Posts
Xoolo said:
well It was just rain when I left this morning, and the weather didnt predict snow untell late tonight. :) sanoke should be proud. ;-D
Damn straight! Now if you just had windshield wipers on your helmet. :wink:

Happy Trials!

sanoke

· Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sanoke said:
Xoolo said:
Damn straight! Now if you just had windshield wipers on your helmet. :wink:

Happy Trials!

sanoke
I bought the "Hand Squeegee" that goes on the glove. LOL
but realy I do have one. :D

· Registered
2,902 Posts
Just like riding in the rain...... pretend it's white rain..... don't gear down too much during turns, keep the bike as upright as possible at all times (no unnecessary leaning), watch anything metal or painted.

Enjoy!! Looks like loads of fun to me!! (haven't seen white stuff around here in years!) Don't miss it enough to move north though. :lol:

· Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well It wasnt that bad of a ride back. :) I made it fine, not that I was too worried. I did get some prety strange looks tho. LOL

I will see how tonight goes and if there is any white on the ground in the morning :)

· Registered
521 Posts
Xoolo - I had to look up your post just to see how you fared. Glad to know all is well. And for the record, if you don't mind, you can keep that weather pattern. Our weatherman says it's supposed to break up before it hits us... Looks like an awesome weekend coming up!!

· Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
byg_mi said:
Xoolo - I had to look up your post just to see how you fared. Glad to know all is well. And for the record, if you don't mind, you can keep that weather pattern. Our weatherman says it's supposed to break up before it hits us... Looks like an awesome weekend coming up!!
yeah make sure you take pictures of the ride this wekend. :) Looks like I might be working in the garage for most of it.
doesnt look like it will let up much by then. If I go out this weekend in it I will be sure to post pics. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.