Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not trying to flame but saw this on another site and it was too funny not to share. These guys are a dime a dozen during bike week here. Usually on a big wheeled variety.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I see him as more of a 'Busa kind of guy. :lol:

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Not trying to flame but saw this on another site and it was too funny not to share. These guys are a dime a dozen during bike week here. Usually on a big wheeled variety.
Nope.

HD does not make any tank tops without the logo.;)
He would be on a sport bike. +1 on the Hayabusa as mentioned earlier.

·
Registered
467 Posts
In modern day society, I guess this 'type' is ok. But I guess I missed the boat and do not care to wear a necklace, bracelets, and gucci glasses with matching earrings. Not that there is anything wrong with this. My girl has a very similar tank top with a little lace in the front and her fitness features are distributed other areas that appeal to 'most' men, especially me. I would venture to guess that this example rides a motorcycle that is not maintained properly and builds upper body strength from pushing it all the time, but I certainly could be wrong. After all, it's just a guess, and who am I to know everything? I'm often wrong about everything without knowing at least some detail.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
i'd give anything to have his body!! i was close to that once.... a long, long, long time ago.... as for the concept, i get where you're going and i agree,.. but a hard body would be nice to have even on a honda :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
LoL....yah that can be somewhat true especially in Eastern Massachusetts where we have a lot of "Guidos" but I also agree that these dudes are usually on Hayabusas...

Very funny MeMe either way!

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Nice looking Ace you have their Jax. :)

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
17,463 Posts
Dumb Me, I didn't even know what a Hayabusa was til I looked up the photos of it. Then I started to miss that cute little gal that rode for T-Mobile counting all the towers on a street bike. Not that was HOT !

·
Registered
1,696 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
My room mates jokingly said "Look, it's you Mike" when this commercial came on... You hit the gym for a few years and suddenly you're Jersey Shore stock -_-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts