Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 98 T running in 5th sound like it is running too high rpms to me. I know it was designed that way and can't be changed but I can't help looking for one more gear when riding. This annoys me...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Only had my steed for two months but so far its hearing the wife complain about her but hurting after about 30 miles.:D

·
Registered
358 Posts
The lack of power in my 750, and the passenger seating when the backrest is mounted.
The 2 main reasons I'm looking to upgrade. I knew it was going to be like this for my first bike.

·
Registered
561 Posts
That someone else isn't paying for the insurance and fuel for my sweetheart.. :)

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Not a fan of the rear brake location on the 96 VT1100C2. After I get the floorboards on, I'm gonna get my fabrication guy to make a pedal like those on the newer versions or the VTX 1300 that are more vertical. I wonder if any of those are interchangable???

·
Registered
5,377 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
i don't have any complaints. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
No complaints! would be nice if it had a center stand, tho.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Wife complaining I work on it too much. Wife complaining her a$$ hurts after a ride. Wife complaining her hair gets messy. Wife complaining the backrest vibrates. Good thing she is so good looking... (the wife). :)

My only real gripe is lack of accessories (and the price of some), the CA emissions mine has, the stupid decal on the tank and right side panel and how hard it is to get it to stay seated with the tool kit in the tray.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I have at least 15yrs longer to ride if nothing out of the ordinary happens, my bike has 75,000 on the clock. I am pretty sure it won't last me the rest of my riding years. I am going to have to find one I like as much as mine, I find that a little annoying.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts