Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an upgraded seat. Now I need a windscreen, small luggage rack, and maybe saddlebags. I would like to know what brands of Windscreen's the members here would recommend, I am already following a saddle bag thread, how about small luggage rack for bike with no P-pad?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
480 Posts
National Cycle or Memphis Shades (NC on the S40, MS on the shadow) are both good brands. I personally am leaning toward Memphis Shades in the future. For the rack I believe I purchased from West Wnd Motorsports.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
i'm a memphis shades man. they got great products. i got a memphis shades batwing on my vtx right now and i had a memphis shades windshield on my aero before i sold it. they really are awesome products.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
As mentioned on the windshield's, I have the National Cycle Heavy Duty, mine is not a quick disconnect (which you can now get) on either mfg.
Luggage Rack Cobra Sissy Bar Luggage Rack - BikeBandit.com this is for the luggage rack only but you can if needed purchase the p pad...........

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if needed purchase the p pad...........
No the point is I don't have a P-pad previous owner removed it because he had no reason to have a passenger. I have no wish to ever take a passenger again (every time I have EVER dropped a bike my daughter was my passenger) I do not want a p-pad. I would like to find something that will look nice and I can mount removable saddle bags. If the saddle bags are not on I still want the bike to look GOOD. Because she is a beautiful bike. Yes I will get pics up soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.