Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm desperately trying to find a good deal on an 04+ Aero and not many places have any white/silver ones used... (I will buy new when it gets warmer if I can't find something)

I have a short list (considering I'm searching all of New England):
Bettencourts
HondaSuzukiWorld
Boby D's Motorcycles
Motorsports International
MTR Racing
Razee Motorcycle Center
Windmill Cycles
Mutual Enterprises

Online:
eBay
CycleTrader.com
theBigLot.com
craiglist (forgot to add earlier - thanks AverageJoe)

·
Registered
76 Posts
ebay

I picked mine up on Ebay from a Harley dealership that took it in for a trade. It was $3100 and had 6100 miles. (if i knew how to include a pic i would)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Try Motorcycles of Manchester, HUGE used inventory. They have 2 locations, Manchester NH & Foxboro MA.

I've drooled there many times!

http://momsouth.com/

Gumpy

·
Registered
34 Posts
A little farther than New England ( my old stopping ground- Worked in Fall River, MA) but you may want to take a ride to NJ. There are at least two dealers that still have the white and silver. Pompton Honda in Pompton Plains, and Rt 15 Honda at Lake Hopatcong, NJ. Better yet, ask a dealer nearby if he is willing to obtain one for you int he color you want. My husband would deal with a salesman and say, " boy I would get it right now if it were "blank" color, and they called a dealer in PA to get the bike we wished for. I think they "trade" bikes frequently. Crystal

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I bought my '98 ACE750 at Bettencourts, used, in '02. They'd put new tires on it before the sale, and delivered the bike to my home free of charge (I didn't have my permit or endorsement at the time...) in Taunton, MA.

Good price AND good service.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
It all depends on how far you want to travel...

All the suggestions are good but this guy's in SE Mass near RI.

Good luck in your search 8)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want to thank everyone for the contributions. Well, I finally got down and saw an Aero up close (I've only looked online and fell in love with the appearance) and unfortunately this bike is too small for me. I'm 5'11" and a solid 275lbs and intend to ride with my wife. The seat is way too low for me and the dimensions seem a little small.

The closest thing looks/price wise is the Suzuki Boulevard C50. Little more power and fuel economy, but the dimensions are much bigger and it only weighs 25 lbs more despite the size. New $6800, just found one at a dealer in Kentucky 2006 0 miles leftover ready to go for $4999!! So I just put a deposit last night on it (silver/gray color).

I appreciate the help and I'll check in every now and again. Many friends ride Honda (I had a CBR1000F), but I have to go find a Suzuki forum for specific help and product comprehension, you know...

:wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts