Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Rode dt for SXSW with wifey, on my way back, forgot to unlock the damn handlebar, started the bike and completed a semi circle before getting the bike under control. hilarious now that i think of it.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Well unlike some of these southern states, Michigan has still been getting snow. SO I don't blame him since Thanksgiving. I am getting mine out this weekend. We are supposedly finally getting away from Freezing temps.
we've got cold weather lingering here lately but i still ignore the numbers and ride. I would hate to be in a snowy place coz I park my bike in a parking lot. you guys be safe riding out there. hurrah for summer although it's brutal out here.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Totally forgot to mention that I installed a new windshield, mustang seat and a cobra backrest. The windshield is a universal fit and I like how bigger it is than spitfire. I can actually hear the exhaust sound even at highway speeds now. One downside is that the air flow from underneath has increased therefore my t-shirt is fluttering all the damn time. The mustang seat surprised me when it threw me so far back than I thought it was going to. Now I have to arch forward to grab the handlebar. Thinking abt risers now. As for the backrest, its simply awesome.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts