Honda Shadow Forums banner

16881 - 16899 of 16899 Posts

·
Registered
2007 VT750DC Spirit - NHB01 Black
489 Posts
A man after my own heart. Sitting here with an ice cold Labatts and have a refrigerator more waiting for me. What kind of whiskey is that in the trash?
That’s a bottle of general purpose spray cleaner I think you see as I mostly drink malt liquor, my younger days ruined my tastes and the cheap stuff does me just fine now. Beer isn’t allowed in the garage anyway, many of the tools I own mix really badly with liquid courage.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I’m spraying on some S100 and rinsing... some SC1 cleaner/polish next. ‘Tis a rainy day, all day today. All I can do is wash some bikes while my ribs are smoking. Dreams of riding dancing through my head.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Swapped the incandescent turn signal bulbs for LEDs, took the mono indicator light out to end the dreaded four way flash, made an adapter for the LED flasher module I had from another project, I'll run without the indicator for now.

·
Registered
2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 / 1949 Matchless G3L
50 Posts
Went out in a ride with my buddy to test the new Mufflers/carb adjustment. Stopped 30 miles out and saw that I lost my right side chrome cover. Retraced our route and found it on the side of the road about 3/4 of the way home. Just a scuff on the side, popped right back on. I guess I need a new grommet or something. I'll investigate when the bike cools.

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
13,450 Posts
I hear of so many of the side covers getting lost I put about 8 inches of heavy fishing line on mine to connect it to the frame.

·
Registered
16,554 Posts
I Figured out what circuit is blowing the fuse this morning...
So now I gotta find the problem, so I can RIDE
I do RIDE my sons 1300 while he`s off at work in Savannah during the week > although it`s not MINE!
Straddled the saddle as I moved her to her normal parking spot to clear the lift so I can work on Ann`s mower deck, whilst moving it I was watching them front yellow running lights and just as I hit the front brake,they went dark!...
Ann`s mower wore out a blade spindle, so I hadta get it onto the lift...

Stay Safe everybody,
D

Rain, Rain Go AWAY!!!

·
Premium Member
7,236 Posts
I Figured out what circuit is blowing the fuse this morning...
So now I gotta find the problem, so I can RIDE

Straddled the saddle as I moved her to her normal parking spot to clear the lift so I can work on Ann`s mower deck, whilst moving it I was watching them front yellow running lights and just as I hit the front brake,they went dark!...
Ann`s mower wore out a blade spindle, so I hadta get it onto the lift...

Stay Safe everybody,
D

Rain, Rain Go AWAY!!!
Glad you you're hot on the problem and you know where to look! Now, is that spindle changed out yet?;)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nothing yet but my new windshield comes in today and it's going on. Then I'm taking her for a spin around the block once my wife leaves. LOL

Windshield here so I installed it wife wouldnt leave so I'm sitting on her with delusions of grandeur.

Everyday above ground is a good day.

16881 - 16899 of 16899 Posts