Honda Shadow Forums banner

17301 - 17320 of 17367 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Felt like drop kicking it because it now didn't want to start(again) even though I rode her 2days ago. Everything turns she just didn't run . Went through the Clymers check list but naught

·
Registered
47 Posts
Placed my order with TJ Brutal Customs for velocity stacks, performance carb rebuild kit, carb boots, exhaust gaskets. I'd order new pipes, but they were sold out. Got to order a clutch and spring kit from ebay. Next big aesthetic thing is design/fabricating the support for the skull fender.
Done so far:
Chopped the back, stripped all the 'decorative' stuff, and new tail/brake lights, headlights, (temp) front signals, rear dampers, rear bearings, rear brakes, front bearings, front/rear sprockets & chain, fancy gold paint.

Reactions: "Captain D"

·
Registered
16,986 Posts
Rode to church this morning...
BUT yesterday we judged 30 Bikes in our bike show @ Angel City Fall Rally...
I Gots me another Sportster class 2nd place trophy fer my 66 Ironhead trophy collection,
Dennis

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lit some incense, did some deep breathing and contemplated the deep universe of alternative materials and colors for the fuel/air hoses and wires.

Reactions: "Captain D"

·
Registered
16,986 Posts
Lit some incense, did some deep breathing and contemplated the deep universe of alternative materials and colors for the fuel/air hoses and wires.
It sounds like some GOOD incense you got there @bikerbobcat :D

I think I`ll see about lighting some,
Dennis

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Spent the last week missing out on 76-81 degree days of riding because last Thursday night I had a 10 month old rottweiler enter my life unexpectedly.
View attachment 290613
Nice looking dog. Rotties are great dogs. I hope it is a good story.

Sitting on my VTX making vroom vroom noises.

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
171 Posts
Storm was over so I rode to work on the wet roads. (without my new rain gear?????) currently drying out at work. (y)

·
Registered
16,986 Posts
Rode yesterday and hadta switch to Reserve @146 miles...
Must be winter grade???
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. A little rain don`t hurt too much @punxsybob BUT the rainsuit prolly wouldda kept ya dry ;)
I`m not procrastinating Y`all, BUT after a week, the chain & sprocket set ain`t installed yet... (rolls eyes)
$$$ comes first I reckon, that, and the donkey barn needed a roof,
Dennis

Hope to get on it soon, Really!
I ain`t procrastinating...
Deer firearms season comes in Saturday...

17301 - 17320 of 17367 Posts