Honda Shadow Forums banner

17421 - 17426 of 17426 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I passed a Texas state trooper today doing what my speedo said was 90 and didn't get stopped, I was tire shopping today, they are pricey. I want white walls and it seems the only ones they can find that fit my bike aren't really great tires,

·
Registered
17,048 Posts
YES!!!
I got in a good 160+ miles on mine today...
I had to ride to Ashburn GA to pick up remaining/unsold raffle tickets so i left at 1:30 after church and tending m our critters...
Left with 65 miles on the clock, got gas at 92 miles (just to be sure) then rode to my destination through the state park onto Scenic Route Rd, then on to North cedar Creek Dr. to south Cedar Creek Drive on to Lakeside dr...
Yes I followed the bends of the lakes shore...
I love it when you`re facing the sun one minute and it`s at yuor back the next...
The first 22 miles was like that after my Gas stop....
Left turn, right turn, Hairpin curves and meandering curves also....
I got back home in time before dark to feed our menagerie,
Dennis

Love that sunrise this Morning Too!!!

·
Registered
17,048 Posts
AND Today, I Did it AGAIN!!!
Taking the Long way home from putting up the Crismon Tree at church, I switched to R @ 140 Miles, so I decided to go an EXTRA 20 miles to get gas :D

I got a FULL TANK Minus 11.6 miles for when I get back home from our Thanksgiving get together in Sebring, FL...
Yeah I`ll ride when I get back,
Dennis

See ya!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Found a leek :p on the fuel hose from the secondary tank to the filter. Got new hoses for the whole fuel system, not worth replacing half of if then find out that should have done the rest.
Will be fitting them later this evening ;)

17421 - 17426 of 17426 Posts