Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went out and bought my wife a heart shaped ruby necklace with a gold chain and a heart shaped box of chocolates and a card that says "I love you" better than I could!, what did you get your wife/girl friend?:!::???: (maybe see will overlook the 80 bucks I spent on my bike! Lol!)

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
...got her what she wanted...won't she be surprised...

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
another nothing donor, but....our 25th anniversary was last Saturday and we went to one of the better steak houses in town, then we did the Super Bowl Sunday with eats and drinks at home, last Monday we hopped a plane to Vegas and saw shows, drank like fish and had a grand time. Made it back home late Friday, continued party mode until last night.....a little r&r was due for today as I go back to work tomorrow, we'll probably end up going out for a meal if we can find somewhere that isn't jam packed.

BTW, anybody that is headed to Vegas needs to see the Cirque du Soleil presentation of Beatles LOVE, an amazing show. And if you think you're sharp tongued, enjoy a meal and the banter at Dick's Last Resort, which is located on the ground level of the Excaliber.

·
Banned
956 Posts
I gave her a present last nite!

Seriously though, I am taking her to Mexico in less then a month. Going to pick up something there.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Apparently...an 83 VT750:-o

·
Registered
217 Posts
Lets see;
- We went to the bike show, I got nothing while she ended up with jewelry and two shirts.
- $500+ worth of Summer clothing from Victoria's Secret for our trip in June.
- She got her first tattoo on Saturday.
So this morning I got her some chocolate, I-Tunes gift card and a card.

She's turning the big 50 this year, so she gets what she wants so she doesn't bite my head off like a praying mantis.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I got my hubby a card, peanut butter cup heart shaped chocolates and a Wii hockey game that I'm dying to try out. :D

He got me a card and is taking me out to dinner tonight.

Normally I don't give much of a crap about Valentines Day but he seems to like it so we celebrate it.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts