Honda Shadow Forums banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
I didn'tbuy anything yesterday for the bike, didn't touch the bike. But I did spend some moolah on the "other" ride.
Picked up a rear seat kit, heavy duty leaf Springs and scored a new set of mag wheels!

The place I got the stuff from does cart rebuilds and customization of them. These wheels were "Take offs", total price for wheels????
$0.00! Freebies! They look great!
Before:

After:

BTW, the bike gets love today or tomorrow when my new lights come in.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I didn'tbuy anything yesterday for the bike, didn't touch the bike. But I did spend some moolah on the "other" ride.
Picked up a rear seat kit, heavy duty leaf Springs and scored a new set of mag wheels!

The place I got the stuff from does cart rebuilds and customization of them. These wheels were "Take offs", total price for wheels????
$0.00! Freebies! They look great!
Before:

After:

BTW, the bike gets love today or tomorrow when my new lights come in.

Looks good!!! And at a good price!!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
So far so good: we are well on our way to 13,000 don't do it posts!

Here's another non-activity from me:

Sept 12th my VT1100C2 went into hibernation. Dec 10th I started the winter oil change. Started. Did NOT finish. The oil drain plug is still out. So that's about 30 days of oil draining. Probably done. Next up is take off the filter. I don't want to rush into it so ... February?

G.
Update. Didn't quite get to the filter in Feb. Changed the filter and added oil Saturday but too lazy to get insurance and its raining again. So that's 140 days from start to finish to change the oil. Anyone worse than that? 0:)

G.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I did not leave it at home,,,I rode it!!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
It's 45 degrees F here right now, it's warm.
I can hear bikes from my back yard.
I saw bikes out when I was driving to the grocery store.
I came home and didn't take my bike out.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
In keeping with the theme, I did not post to this thread I started for almost 3 years.
I did finish the oil change I started in Dec 2017. I think that's all I did for the last 3 years cause it was tiring.
Oh changed battery to AGM but that was 2012.

G.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
I gave them a pet as walked by them everyday.

121 - 132 of 132 Posts