Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
‘00 Valkyrie Interstate, ‘01 Spirit 1100, 99 VLX
1,341 Posts
I like it! Are you gonna remove the rear foot pegs? They look outta place on the single-seater.

CB

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great job, nice lines. I fail to see the back sig lights and brake light ?

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
bobber

Just found my next bike!!!! :D

Very nice work.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I swear I've seen that bike... is it here in Winston-Salem at the Honda dealership on Stratford?

It looks very cool in person (if it's the same bike)-- if not, the pic is very super cool. wish I had long monkey arms so I could drive it.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Looks like a side mount tailight with a clear lens.

Signals aren't necessary in some States.

VlXs make great little bobbers. Nice job.

·
Registered
549 Posts
that is a thing of beauty!!!!!!

for a few years now i've been wanting to build a VLX bobber similar to what you've built...even the matte black paint an old-skool striping. the only differences i have in my plans is: no front fender; smaller rear fender (perhaps a boat trailer fender); small mirrors hanging down from the apes, wide whites, and red rims. someday!

you've done good work!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Very nice, I like.

·
Registered
270 Posts
mountain bike mike said:
that is a thing of beauty!!!!!!

for a few years now i've been wanting to build a VLX bobber similar to what you've built...even the matte black paint an old-skool striping. the only differences i have in my plans is: no front fender; smaller rear fender (perhaps a boat trailer fender); small mirrors hanging down from the apes, wide whites, and red rims. someday!

you've done good work!
Thats what Im talking about ! . cept for the apes :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
rollus1 said:
Very cool, nice, clean and no flash.
and that is a "bobber" :wink:

I like the rear fender having that slight shape to it , instead of a straight cut off .

Die hard bobber truests would balk at the exposed wiring on the handlebars but hey so what . hehe.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Sweet looking bike!! I have a buddy that built a 500 and it wasn't this clean (lines man....love em)...

Gonz

·
Registered
335 Posts
I love it! I especially like the limiting of the chrome, and those black exhaust pipes. I agree that the rear pegs look out of place though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts