Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1994 Honda shadow. when I bought it I didn't realize it was missing the front fender for some reason. My question is what other years and model shadows fenders will fir it? like proper bolt holes and fit not weather it was supposed to be on the bike or not.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
94 Shadow covers alot of ground. What size? Start with the part# comparison, although this wont tell you what OTHER part#s will fit, only which bike used the same part. Next look at tire sizes. If the tire size is the same the fender will be th e same relative size, then its just the mount you need to worry about. If it is just bolt spacing that is different you can make new holes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the part number will just show we the exact number not if other ones will fit then right? The tire size does seem like a good start. I was curious if anyone else used any different fenders that they know worked. re drilling is always a good option too thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.