Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could Google it, but why not ask here, while I'm still a virgin to this site and waiting to grow up so I can post with the big people! This is my 3rd post...lemme in!!! :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I could Google it, but why not ask here, while I'm still a virgin to this site and waiting to grow up so I can post with the big people! This is my 3rd post...lemme in!!! :wink:
The Spirit Bell or Guardian Bell comes in many different sizes and looks. A lot of people the ride attach them to there bikes, this is how the legend goes---- Legend has ir that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.

Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where pot-holes come from?)

Legend also has it that the mystery of the Spirit/Guardian Bell carries twice as much power when it is given as a gift by a friend or loved one.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Where I come from, you can't get yourself a bell. You have to earn it, and it has to be given by someone else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts