Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have really stupid question.
I bought a motorcycle but i dont know what bike it is. Only thing i know, it is VT 1100 from 1994. And i think, its not Honda Shadow Spirit. But is it Honda Shadow Sabre or ACE or something else? I think its Sabre but im not 100% sure.

After You stop laughing, maybe You can give me a answer :-D.

Thanks.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Find the VIN numbers on the bike and you should be able to look up what the code means, all of your questions should be answered then.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok Thanks.
Seems it not Sabre nor ACE. Just a VT1100C

World region: North America

Manufactured in: USA

Year: 1994

Make: Honda

Model: VT1100C

Body style: Road / Street

Drive type: RWD

Cylinders: 2 Cylinders

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Nozzu:
Not sure, but in 1994 perhaps there was only one version of the 1100 Shadow? Variations on the 1100 came in later model years. Regardless, it looks like a nice bike. Ride safe.

We trudge on.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Regardless of what it is specifically, you bought a NICE bike!
Dan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank You for support. Now im even more happy than before. ;)

And mustache (those hairy things on bars and levers) is gone already :D.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It seems so.

But there are marked that 1994 Honda Shadow VT1100C have belt drive. But mine is with shaft drive.

Anyhow, can somebody please point me manual for that bike. I managed to get some general VT1100 manual (1988 - 2008 or something) but i think it wont help if i need to know specific info like how much oil i need and so on.

EDIT: Ok, what You think, is this Honda Shadow VT1100 1985 thru 1998 Owners Workshop Manual is worth to print out?

Found it from here:

http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/53...honda-service-manual-85-98-shadow-vt1100.html

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Are those headlights stock? I won't believe it >_> .

·
Registered
387 Posts
What kind of pipes are those? The headers look stock and maybe some slip ons?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don know if they are stock or not but they dont work :) Maybe there are no lamps in cause as much i know, in Estonia the extra lights are illegal.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Nozzu, it is true that in 1994 there was only one version of the VT1100, and it had no sub models then. Your bike does look different but it could be that way because it was customized or because bikes sold in your area are different than the ones sold here in the states.

As far as I know, all VT1100's were shaft drive. In fact, no belt drive is/was available on any Honda motorcycle ever produced as far as I know, although there are kits out there to convert chain-drive Hondas into belt-drive.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Hello

I have really stupid question.
I bought a motorcycle but i dont know what bike it is. Only thing i know, it is VT 1100 from 1994. And i think, its not Honda Shadow Spirit. But is it Honda Shadow Sabre or ACE or something else? I think its Sabre but im not 100% sure.

After You stop laughing, maybe You can give me a answer :-D.

Thanks.
There is only one kind of VT1100 in 94, what became the spirt.
Thats been modified, Different bars and risers, Seat, Tins and mufflers for sure. Header pipes look stock with, looks like V-Rod mufflers. Cobra lightbar and visors.

·
Registered
515 Posts
There is only one kind of VT1100 in 94, what became the spirt.
Thats been modified, Different bars and risers, Seat, Tins and mufflers for sure. Header pipes look stock with, looks like V-Rod mufflers. Cobra lightbar and visors.
Those risers look very similar to the ones on my 89 VT1100

1 - 20 of 29 Posts