Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I bought my new bike last december, around the 3rd or 4th. I told my daughter no rides too far from the house with her on it, for at least 90 days.

well, this weekend is it, we are planning a trip over ortega highway, to hells kitchen motorsports grill, then on too lake elsinore.

we should end up with about 5 hours on the bike, with many stops for pics.

As mjch as you guys are great to ride with.......this is what I bought the bike for

1 dad,1 daughter, 1 shadow.........and as much time as I can spend with her before she goes and gets all grown up on me and shacks up with some biker type dude or something..lol

· Registered
26 Posts
i agree with you. i have a 15 year old that rides well on the back and a 8 year old that never hangs on. She just put her back on the backrest and i dont even know she is there :shock: have fun the days of running to meet you at the door when you come home are getting farther away. :cry:

· Registered
1,454 Posts
Great ride, do it quite often. Be careful of the sportys as they come up fast, you can barely hear them until they wiz pass you and if you happen not to notice, you could end up sharing some space :x . I hope the little one enjoys and remember you are carrying precious cargo. :!:

Cheers

Dragoon
8)

· Registered
51 Posts
I know what you mean!

I have a 17 year old that still loves to ride with me! She is GREAT, and I love it when she is with me! Sometimes when I ride with the guys and tell her she can't go, it tears my heart out!!!!! It doesn't happen often!

Rick

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, we are back, it was pretty cool, she got her first pin. the road was pretty clear, and all the riders were waving and seem to have been in a good mood. heres some of the pics

· Registered
521 Posts
That is what it's about. I have to be careful, I have two kids that love riding and no side car :shock: So, i guess that means dad gets to go twice as much because mom just isn't comfortable with the little ones on her bike. Plus she prefers to passenger as well... so I guess that means dad gets to ride three times as much! :lol: 8)

· Registered
11,303 Posts
Nice pics. Looks like you both had a blast.
Ride with her as much as you can because before you know it, she will be all grown up and you will be walking her down the aisle.... :eek:

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
vito said:
Nice pics. Looks like you both had a blast.
Ride with her as much as you can because before you know it, she will be all grown up and you will be walking her down the aisle.... :eek:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have told her boys are evil

· Registered
8,119 Posts
I told my daughter she could date when one of two things happened. She turned 35 or left the convent at 30. :) Enjoy them now Dad because they are gone and off chasing their own dreams before you know it.

Glad to see your out there and enjoying yourself on a bike with your child. It's always awesome to see.

Ride safe and enjoy,

Chris

P.S. Is it safe to assume she got her good looks from her Mom ? :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.