Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I ride I wear gloves and so...

This always happens, I could see just all right or left because of wearing one out before the other because of hand dominance, but I'm ambidextrous, I can't figure it out it's not like I wear a different color on each hand.
I spent half an hour searching and I can't find the mates, working around the house I'll use one of each till I get new ones, but this happens regularly, 馃く

Registered
I may have the mates to the blue ones,,, How does this happen? Got several mis-match pairs of leather work gloves also...

Reactions: kesanders

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you should just buy red and green gloves....!! (red=port/left....Green- Stbd/right) problem solved
Unfortunately they only sell hi viz yellow, black, and blue, if it was black and blue I could say it's for fighting馃槃
Ugh these are probably just messing with me while their mates are partying with the missing socks!
Guess I'll just get a few pairs of the hi viz and keep them in the saddlebags and somehow train myself to LEAVE THE GLOVES WITH THE BIKE or like my mother would have done with the string through the sleeves of my coat when I was little, get two safety switch lanyards, I have to have gloves, not just for the obvious, but I sunburn crazy fast, went for a long ride once without, I wish I had pictures of how blistered my hands were, not fun.

Registered
2002, Shadow Spirit 1100
Unfortunately they only sell hi viz yellow, black, and blue, if it was black and blue I could say it's for fighting馃槃
Ugh these are probably just messing with me while their mates are partying with the missing socks!
Guess I'll just get a few pairs of the hi viz and keep them in the saddlebags and somehow train myself to LEAVE THE GLOVES WITH THE BIKE or like my mother would have done with the string through the sleeves of my coat when I was little, get two safety switch lanyards, I have to have gloves, not just for the obvious, but I sunburn crazy fast, went for a long ride once without, I wish I had pictures of how blistered my hands were, not fun.
Just wear what you have. Maybe they'll mismatch back and be correct matching pairs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts