Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
The SPOT is actually more of a budget priced communicator. I used one for years but recently changed over to the DeLorme inReach communicator. It's a bit pricier but features 2-way communication while the SPOT only allows one way comms. I had need of mine this last weekend and it worked like a charm. It's worth checking out if it falls in your budget.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Man, those are nice! .. I just added one to my wish list :D

In case of emergency, it would be nice to have confirmation the good-guys are on the way at least.. Also, if all you need is a trailer, you could get the misses to Jeep one out to you instead of hoofing it back the whole 50 miles to civilization..

Yup.. .. I'll likely go this route.. Thanks for the post!

I don't know how to attach a thread link, but I wrote a bit of a thread yesterday about putting my inReach to use this last weekend. What I really liked about it was knowing my messages were being received and the folks receiving them could ask some clarifying questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.