Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 750 Aero. I see lots of accessories like bags and bars, and some engine parts like re-jet kits and exhausts for 750 Spirits and ACEs. I'm wondering, any of that stuff work on my Aero? I'm guessing some of it must translate nicely, but not all of it will.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought Dynojet kit from Dennis kirk. If I recall correctly it was the same part number as the one for my Aero as for the Spirit.

Also, I have the jets if that is all you want to do. The needle and spring are on my bikes. PM me if you only need the jets and I can send a couple out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
All the honda 750's have the same engine so that means pretty much any engine accessory for either model will fit the other models. The only difference between the three models is the body, color, simple stuff like that. Frames differ slightly between models but are pretty much the same. The only part I think you would have to worry about is the exhaust due to the fenders being different lengths and stuff, but that's just if you worry about the look. As long as you have the twin 745cc engine, all should fit and work fine.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Engine may be the same, but there are key differences. The pipes are generally NOT interchangable due to differences in the frames. Also, the Aero has one carb and the ACE has two (Spirit as well I think, maybe not the new one though).

Cheers, D-Mac
'02 ACE 750

·
Registered
392 Posts
even the seat bolts are different between them. the aero is shaft drive and the ace and spirit are chain drive, shifters and brake levers and pegs are different. also even where the engine oil dip stick location is diferent.

·
Registered
294 Posts
While most parts are interchangeable, The engines are not the same. The Spirit and ACE have the same engine (excluding the new one) but the Aero does not have the same engine.

Pipes aren't the same, because of the footpeg position.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have an '07 SS750DCB, a true Spirit, the new C2 seems like a rebadged Aero... single carb, shaft drive, etc., with a few nice touches, but still actually an Aero (not a bad thing). A Cadillac Cimeron was just an Olds Cutlass Cierra with leather, etc. Does the Aero still exist in '07?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.