Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Turkey dinner with all the trimmings. Yum. :)

·
Registered
06' VT1100C99' GL1500C Valkyrie
8,624 Posts
Not much a SNL or Baldwin fan but thats pretty good.
Italian beef is the most requested in our family. Going to throw in a brisket this year along with the IB. Had lasagna/italian theme one year. Thanksgiving is usually traditional turkey/ham so everybody is ready for something different by XMas.

·
Registered
837 Posts
first let me apologize in advance for my incorrect spelling bare with me...years ago my favorite Christmas meal was the typical traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings ...then in 1982 I got my first apartment living on my own I was adopted by a family from Puerto Rico mamacita was like a mother to me ...and poppy was like my father. the Christmas of 1982 mom invited me for what they called, the traditional Puerto Rican Christmas dinner.I'm not sure if that's a fact or just their opinion, but all I know is it was some of the best food I ever ate ...we had roasted pork, rice n beans & gondolas ,plantains and wash it down with homemade cookeecoo.then flann with rum.since 1982 I've had Puerto Rican Christmas dinner with mommy and poppy.
5 years ago mommy died just before Christmas, I was on duty as I drove to the funeral home for the wake when I got there I saluted mommy I leaned over and I kissed her on the cheek as I whisper in her ear." who will cook for me now Mommy?

" Christmas will never be the same I love you". as I walked away with the tears streaming down my face I went back to my police car and resumed Patrol.a few weeks later was Christmas Eve and from that day on every Christmas Eve over the past 5 years someone leaves bottles of cookeecoo on my front porch along with plates of rice n beans roasted pork and pieaia.
and now you know my favorite Christmas food and why and memories it brings.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
first let me apologize in advance for my incorrect spelling bare with me...years ago my favorite Christmas meal was the typical traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings ...then in 1982 I got my first apartment living on my own I was adopted by a family from Puerto Rico mamacita was like a mother to me ...and poppy was like my father. the Christmas of 1982 mom invited me for what they called, the traditional Puerto Rican Christmas dinner.I'm not sure if that's a fact or just their opinion, but all I know is it was some of the best food I ever ate ...we had roasted pork, rice n beans & gondolas ,plantains and wash it down with homemade cookeecoo.then flann with rum.since 1982 I've had Puerto Rican Christmas dinner with mommy and poppy.
5 years ago mommy died just before Christmas, I was on duty as I drove to the funeral home for the wake when I got there I saluted mommy I leaned over and I kissed her on the cheek as I whisper in her ear." who will cook for me now Mommy?

" Christmas will never be the same I love you". as I walked away with the tears streaming down my face I went back to my police car and resumed Patrol.a few weeks later was Christmas Eve and from that day on every Christmas Eve over the past 5 years someone leaves bottles of cookeecoo on my front porch along with plates of rice n beans roasted pork and pieaia.
sounds beautiful

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Rum....that is a food, right?

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
Pizzelles for my Italian side.
Kielbasi and Kruschiki for my Polish side.
Ham / Turkey / mashed taters to fill the middle.

Did the old school seven fishes once with a family friend....the eel, squid, smelts, baccalà, I don't remember the other three specifically, but it was quite the spread.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

This right here is why I enjoy this forum. Thank you Officer F!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
06' VT1100C99' GL1500C Valkyrie
8,624 Posts

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: A naked female college soccer player. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts

Quite a Christmas story, thank you.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:shock: A naked female college soccer player. :mrgreen:

I see this all day at work....and track girls are better :mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts