Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the winter I like Jim Beam , in the summer when it's hot I like michelob ultra, what's your poison?

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Beer. Always. Can't do the hard stuff. Makes me mean...and stupid. Beer I can control. :-D

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I fell in love with Yuengling beer recently. Nothing better than an ice cold glass filled with ice cold beer! When I get a craving for liquor, I reach for my trusty bottle of Finlandia Vodka and squirt a little lime juice into a glass full of ice.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
:oops: Ready for my list? :lol:

Beer - Many different kinds, depends on my mood.
Wine - Both white & red but not together. :wink:
Rye - Wisers or C.C. mainly
Vodka - Grey Goose (when I have the cash) or Finlandia
Rum - Capt Morgan dark
Tequila - any good stuff!
Gin - Blue Sapphire usually

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Crown Royal on the rocks... I prefer the blended whiskey as apposed to Jack's sour mash... and I can drink a scotch now and again, but am not fond of the aftertaste compared to a smoooth Crown Royal or Canadian Club. (same company).

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Beer: Honey Brown/Coors light
Whiskey: Gentleman Jack
Vodka: Smirnoff/Absolute
Tequila: 1800 (gold)
Rum: Bicardi/Cap'n Morgan
Gin: not much a fan of any

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:oops: Ready for my list? :lol:

Beer - Many different kinds, depends on my mood.
Wine - Both white & red but not together. :wink:
Rye - Wisers or C.C. mainly
Vodka - Grey Goose (when I have the cash) or Finlandia
Rum - Capt Morgan dark
Tequila - any good stuff!
Gin - Blue Sapphire usually
:shock: Oh your god! An alcoholic princess! Poor...Paul.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
Bacardi and Coke or Coors Light for me :-D
:shock: Hey! I've seen you post a couple of times recently. You all breakup? Is it getting old? Did he run out of belts to chew on? :lol:
And Coors Light? :p

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Straight up: Patron Silver, Kahlua, Irish Cream
Beer: Guiness, Newcastle Ale, Blue Moon, most any other dark beer
Mixed: Bloody Mary, Margarita, White Russian
Wine: Mead, Dandelion, Plum

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
:shock: Beer. Always. Can't do the hard stuff. Makes me mean...and stupid. Beer I can control. :-D
do you mean,meaner and .....naw just kiding! Lol ! I just like Jim Beam in the winter because it warms the old bones,and nothing quenches my thirst and tastes soooo goood, when it's hot outside than a ice cold beer ! My older brother is into making home made beer (to strong for my taste!,I asked him to make some that taste like a bud or coors or something), and he makes wine, (I don't drink much wine ,once in a while) and he is making some mead with honey (he says it takes along time tell it's ready to drink) I just like taking a shot (or two)(of Jim B.) and chasing it with coke or sprite and when I drink beer in the summer I like to drink a beer and chase it with another beer and.... so on you get the drift !

1 - 20 of 51 Posts