Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I purchase my 97 VT1100C2 ACE the toolkit was missing. Any suggestions on where to purchase one.

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Look on ebay etc...

btw, you got your 3rd thread with this one, now jump all over the forum and enjoy.

mark

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
The kit that came with my 88 is pretty cheap. IMO you are better off building your own......

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I was thinking of building my own. Any suggestions for some bare esentials.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Assorted box and open end wrenches
A few different screw drivers or a driver with changeable heads
A patch kit
A can of the yellow tire goop.
A credit card
A cell phone.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I have FULL set of tools in my fork bag.
Ratchet wrench, 2 socket for each bolt I can see on the bike, 2 allen wrench for each allen, assorted wrenches, screw drivers, assorted pliers, crescent wrenches, SFH, Legal Docs, 6 22mag rounds.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Go do a search for your bike on cheapcycleparts.com . I got mine for my '03 for $41. If you don't want to buy it, you can at least get a full list of all the parts that the factory kit came with and make your own. It's cheaper to buy the kit tho if you're going to be buying it all separately.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Just picked one up for my '03 750 on Ebay, with shipping the total was ~$52.00. Took 3 minutes to find and complete purchase. I'll add to it for personal use.

First thing to go in anyone's tookit--cellphone and credit card.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts