Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for an inner tube for a 2002 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 rear tire. My tire went flat and doesn’t hold any air so I was thinking I just need to have the tube changed but don’t know where to buy from. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
1995 VT1100C2
3,880 Posts
Many places including Honda dealership, most motorcycle stores, amazon, revzilla, honda parts etc. Doesnt need to be a Honda tube or even the tire brand tube so look up your rear tire size. and search. I think my last tube was from yamaha.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many places including Honda dealership, most motorcycle stores, amazon, revzilla, honda parts etc. Doesnt need to be a Honda tube or even the tire brand tube so look up your rear tire size. and search. I think my last tube was from yamaha.
Awesome thank you

·
Registered
06' VT1100C/99' GL1500C Valkyrie
9,028 Posts
If your tube isn't holding air, I'd check and see how old the tire is also. Check the date code. Example is showing the 3rd. week of 2004. If your tire is older than 5 yrs., replace it.

Reactions: kesanders

·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
6,033 Posts

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
15,252 Posts
That last picture should be it = 41st week of 2008. Which makes the tires 12 years old.

Attachments

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
15,252 Posts
Yes, best to change them every 5-6 years.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Here. I ordered this twice. For two flats i got in 5 years. Just be careful on install not to tear the tube. Make sure inside of tire is clean and no sharp objects. You can also add some of the green slime before airing up. It helps to slow future punctures. Got me to a gas station after a huge nail punctured it. It sealed around the nail and slowed air loss till i pulled it out.

This is for the rear.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am searching for an inner tube for a 2002 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 rear tire. My tire went flat and doesn’t hold any air so I was thinking I just need to have the tube changed but don’t know where to buy from. Can anyone help?
I get my tubes at jpcycle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts