Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
If the wheels are the same size. they should work. Quick google search on stock tire sizes will help answer.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the wheels are the same size. they should work. Quick google search on stock tire sizes will help answer.
do the wheels need to be the same size or the rims? The wheels are not the same size from 02 to 04. 120/90-17 is 2004 and 140/80-17 is 2002....so same rim size just different tire size...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I seem to recall V-Rod owners running stock OEM solids experienced front end oscillations at high speeds and steering instability in cross winds. Donno if true, but might be worth researching on the HD forums before you invest. Won't matter if you never go fast or ride on windy days, tho'.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I seem to recall V-Rod owners running stock OEM solids experienced front end oscillations at high speeds and steering instability in cross winds. Donno if true, but might be worth researching on the HD forums before you invest. Won't matter if you never go fast or ride on windy days, tho'.
As a fellow Oregonian you know there is no such thing as a non windy day here! LOL. I'm gonna pass on these for now and see if I can muster up a nice aftermarket rim. I hate spokes. lol. But I love the Aero design.

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
18,781 Posts
This is a 10 year old dead zombie thread.

Reactions: punxsybob
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.