Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Hey TN,

I am planning on having the Journal to Linda (Woody's Wife) at the beginning of June next year. That will be the 5 yr anniversary of his passing. Chances are, the journal will winter in St. Louis where it will be scanned, documented, and uploaded to a website dedicated to Woody.

Unless others speak up at the East Coast Rally, I will take possession of it and mail it to anyone else who wants to ride with it.

Joe

·
Registered
799 Posts
Spirit_1100 said:
Hey TN,

I am planning on having the Journal to Linda (Woody's Wife) at the beginning of June next year. That will be the 5 yr anniversary of his passing. Chances are, the journal will winter in St. Louis where it will be scanned, documented, and uploaded to a website dedicated to Woody.

Unless others speak up at the East Coast Rally, I will take possession of it and mail it to anyone else who wants to ride with it.

Joe

I want to take it at the rally.....I was going to take it with me after the rally to parts west....not sure where bf and I are riding too yet but then possibly bringing it back to Fl, wassup (dan ) said he would like to take it for a while also, I can pass it back to him when I get back to Fl....then he can pass it on or mail it to you Joe

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
sadie43 said:
Spirit_1100 said:
Hey TN,

Joe

I want to take it at the rally.....I was going to take it with me after the rally to parts west....not sure where bf and I are riding too yet but then possibly bringing it back to Fl, wassup (dan ) said he would like to take it for a while also, I can pass it back to him when I get back to Fl....then he can pass it on or mail it to you Joe
I am good with that Sadie.

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts