Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looks a little different now than it did when I took Grampa here.

Happy Trails!

sanoke

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
He told me about it John. It sounded like he had alot of fun out there. I can't wait to get down there myself...maybe at the end of August! >PD<

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow!!
It looks like it would be a little easier to drive down that road now that it's hard packed with snow....it was more of a challenge in that soft sand last fall.
Great pic John. :D

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PainterD said:
I can't wait to get down there myself...maybe at the end of August! >PD<
That's a great time of the year for riding the mountains. Be glad to show you around.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
Well, that's the plan anyways. Since I switched jobs now, I have more time to ride, but less money. :cry: And my gal switched jobs and couldn't get any time off last season, so that pretty much was the end of that idea. Hopefully things will work out for us this year! >PD<

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice shot Sanoke. Any idea what age those rocks are?

Jurassic sandstones?

So if I get out there this summer, will you give me a tour? I want to see that standing stone too.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Satyr said:
Nice shot Sanoke. Any idea what age those rocks are?

Jurassic sandstones?

So if I get out there this summer, will you give me a tour? I want to see that standing stone too.
According to Wikipedia they are considered to be 290 to 296 million years old. If you like that kind of formation, we've got bunches of it here and sure, I'd be happy to show you around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts