Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Lisa said:
it has been awhile. I hope all is ok!

anyone know how to get in contact with him?
calling him now

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hawaii 600 said:
Lisa said:

calling him now
Got the message machine. Told him we were concerned. Hope he chimes in soon.
Glen

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Hawaii 600 said:
Hawaii 600 said:
Lisa said:

calling him now
Got the message machine. Told him we were concerned. Hope he chimes in soon.
Glen
Thanks Glen

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wow, that's weird. I was just thinking about him and wondering. I did a check on his posts to see if maybe I had just missed his posts. I was going to post this very subject myself. Hope all is well.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
He's one of those hockey fans that watch the little "puck" go flyin' on the ice. He's a "DIE HARD"..........doesn't want to spend time on the board. Save's all his energy for yellin', screamin' at the TV and watchin' all the fights!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know he looks over the board ....quickly once in a while, but for posting answers...you gotta wait for the spring thaw! :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bullzeyet

·
Registered
31 Posts
bullzeyet said:
He's one of those hockey fans that watch the little "puck" go flyin' on the ice. He's a "DIE HARD"..........doesn't want to spend time on the board. Save's all his energy for yellin', screamin' at the TV and watchin' all the fights!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know he looks over the board ....quickly once in a while, but for posting answers...you gotta wait for the spring thaw! :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bullzeyet
Barry is spot on!! I just saw him in person about 2 1/2 weeks ago for a lunch with a few friends and he and his family were heading to a hockey game that night!!

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
bullzeyet said:

Bullzeyet
I'm one of those people but still I have to do something during work hours. :lol:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I PM'd him about a week ago to make sure he was ok, never heard back.
I'm one of those hockey fanatics too, in fact 12 noon today, bolts and Islanders. I don't let it get in the way of what is really important though. That's why I have a tv in the garage. Bolts, Bucs and National Champion Florida Gators (pick a sport).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts