Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Shadow Aero, 1972 Triumph 650 Tiger
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why just why has my relevant info disappeared from my avatar? My bike, date that I joined, my location??????????????? This is not right.

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,828 Posts
No idea what you are talking about, your joined date is there, the bike info has not been available since the software update - that's one of the things they are trying to get back, if you hold your cursor over the flag below your avatar it displays where you are from. As an aside, you seem bent out of shape about people not knowing where you are located, you have Prefer not to state indicated so what does it matter?

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.................. As an aside, you seem bent out of shape about people not knowing where you are located, you have Prefer not to state indicated so what does it matter?
I prefer not to state my location since I work in a high security type job in law enforcement. But I just noticed that the bikes I own aren't displaying in my avatar.

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,828 Posts
I understand that completely, I just found it odd to complain about something that you weren't using. The other features you mentioned and a several others have been MIA since the change. I "hope" they can be returned or some new option implemented before too long.

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry to have just noticed that omission from my avatar. Must be the advancement in older age.

·
Administrator
807 Posts
I prefer not to state my location
This setting can be changed in your privacy setting, if you would like I can show exactly where to find it, but you should be able to edit who can see your location from there.

The other features you mentioned and a several others have been MIA since the change. I "hope" they can be returned or some new option implemented before too long.
We are working on this and hope to roll it out in future updates, but have no ETA on when it will be developed and rolled out just yet.

Gerrit

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
13,839 Posts
I noticed the buttons on the upper right have changed. Now one with many lines looks to be the "home page" ? Called forums.

·
Administrator
807 Posts
I noticed the buttons on the upper right have changed. Now one with many lines looks to be the "home page" ? Called forums.
I just finished posting the navigation icons update here:

- Cricket

1 - 9 of 9 Posts