If only it was exit 69.

It's in Arizona, right?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
chornbe said:
If only it was exit 69.
I don't get it. :wink:

There is a Dateland, Arizona ... halfway between Gila Bend and Yuma, on I-8.

Glen ... if that's where you were ... how the heck did you keep yourself awake? That's some pretty bleak terrain out there, isn't it?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that was too easy.
Yes thats where I was. I tend to find any ride interesting, :)
Just not as many pictures to take I guess,
You all did well
Glen

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
Wait... I want one extra point for being the guy who DOESN'T live in Arizona and knowing it was there. For some weird reason I knew there was a Dateland Arizona. I have no idea *why* I know it, however. I've never been to or thru' Arizona (yet).

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chornbe said:
Wait... I want one extra point for being the guy who DOESN'T live in Arizona and knowing it was there. For some weird reason I knew there was a Dateland Arizona. I have no idea *why* I know it, however. I've never been to or thru' Arizona (yet).
OK OK
Ask Solo how you can earn a gummy bear

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Don’t forget to drop in and get your ‘dateshake” The 10 signs leading up to that exit sure make you want one, the thought does not :roll: .

Cheers

Dragoon

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
Let's not be hasty, now... a man could go a long way for a quality gummy bear.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dragoon said:
Don’t forget to drop in and get your ‘dateshake” The 10 signs leading up to that exit sure make you want one, the thought does not :roll: .

Cheers

Dragoon
I was a sucker for the dateshake. Now, I’m a big fan of milkshakes, especially malted milkshakes, but I can’t begin to describe how bad that dateshake was. Disgusting, repulsive, and revolting do not begin to describe it.

The date palm trees out in the desert can be seen from miles away, that’s kinda cool.

·
Registered
11,212 Posts
cbjr0256 said:
norcalace said:
Anybody ever been to Beaver Crossing Nebraska? How's that for an opening? Let's start with "Have you seen Beaver Crossing NE?"

No but I have been to Bird in Hand, PA - it's just east of Intercourse and you can find Paradise just south. :oops:
Let's not forget Blueball: it's where you end up if you reach Mount Joy, can't get to Intercourse and don't have time to stop at Bird in Hand.

·
Registered
72 Posts
cbjr0256 said:
norcalace said:
Anybody ever been to Beaver Crossing Nebraska? How's that for an opening? Let's start with "Have you seen Beaver Crossing NE?"

No but I have been to Bird in Hand, PA - it's just east of Intercourse and you can find Paradise just south. :oops:
Yeah, I like to tell people Intercourse is between Blue Ball and Paradise.
On the way to Minneapolis from Pennsylvania, went thru London, Mackinaw City, and Norway.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
cbjr0256 said:
norcalace said:

PA does have some of the best place names! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.