Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbe and am intrested in buying accessories for my Shadow. I have bought from www.chromeworld.com - Chrome World :lol: , who else do you recommend, anyone to stay away from :twisted: ????
Thanks!

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
I used Jafrum.com for all my leather accessories. They were quick and sell quality leather goods ( jackets, vests, saddle bags, etc. ).

I have bought a few items off E-Bay and had no problems there except with one seller. He stung me good on a pair of rear tail lights. His user name is tankpads. I left him negative feedback after he didn't respond to e-mails and the jerk then retaliated and left me negative feedback. I should have known better since he had 90 plus neg feedbacks in the last 12 months.

I have used numerous suppliers on the net and have had great luck with all of them. These are just a few of them. KC International ( floorboards ). Comagination.com ( Headlight modulator ). Moto-DirectUSA.com ( helmet ).

These are just a few I have used.

Chris

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Not too many places have a bad rap (none that I can think of off hand) - you are better off finding an item you want to buy and posting to see if anyone has any issues with the merchant before ordering. If you get good feedback fine, if you get no feedback I would be leery.

Also this site has sponser and advertising links to quite a few of the popular ones and it helps pay for the site if you use the link to buy items, or even to browse.

·
Banned
28 Posts
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:35 pm Post subject: Where to buy accessories???
I'm a newbe and am intrested in buying accessories for my Shadow. I have bought from www.chromeworld.com - Chrome World Laughing , who else do you recommend, anyone to stay away from Twisted Evil ????
Thanks!
i have bought load of stuff from mean cycles .

http://www.meancycles.com/home.asp

never a problem shipped out right away good selection!
bill

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Bike items

I like bikerhaven on ebay. You can check out their store. Every now and then they have free shipping on items and their prices are very reasonable.

Good luck

JP

·
Registered
88 Posts
My favorite place to buy goodies is J & P Cycles: www.jpcycles.com. They have lots of stuff, ship fast, and have good prices. I've also had opportunity to use both their customer service and technical service for questions. Both have been very helpful. I like this store a bunch.

·
Registered
539 Posts
billfitt said:
I have bought load of stuff from mean cycles .

http://www.meancycles.com/home.asp

never a problem shipped out right away good selection!
bill
I bought from Meancycles for several months. Got most of my accessories from them, but then service began to slump. My online orders were not getting processed and when I called, they would then put the order through. :? I tried CruiserCustomizing when I got fed up with Meancycles and they are great to deal with but being on the West coast means that my order will take a week to arrive vs. two days at Meancycles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts