Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Phantom owner. I have bought gear for dirt bike from MotorcycleSuperstore.com. Have been very happy with it. Any other sites you recommend for purchases?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Welcome in! Where are you coming from?

I use JP Cycles & Dennis Kirk quite a bit. JP is in Iowa & I'm in Minnesota, so shipping times are typically 2-days or so. Otherwise, Amazon & eBay are popular. I dislike eBay in general, but Amazon has given me some really good buys, especially for cleaning items & clothing.

And what's your bike?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Throw your local guys a bone and check out your Honda dealer or small bike shops around. You'd be surprised at what some of them stock and some of the sales are pretty good too.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
Yup, if you can't source stuff locally, for gear, I like Revzilla.. Free shipping for most stuff and they pay for the stuff to be returned to them if it don't fit.. Really friendly customer service... Never had a single issue with them.

Bought a couple of tires from them.. One broke free during shipping.. Called customer service and they shipped out another tire the same day.. Gotta love that.

Welcome to The Forum!

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Go local first if you can, one day you will need help.....

Motorcycle Superstore has worked for me.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Motorcycle superstore is great, but I find their tire prices to be a tad high. Otherwise good prices on most stuff. The rider's points is nice and meant to keep you coming back to them, but it helps now and then. Bought my helmet, jacket, air cleaner, tires, exhaust, windshield, bag and a few other items from them all trouble free transactions.

RockymountainATV has great tire prices and usually free shipping to go with that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts