Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has it and who is going to get it next and when?

I know it is too much to ask that it get from California to Missouri by June 3rd...but I also don't want to hear that it has stalled out again. Let's keep it moving so we can get everyone who wants to see it and get it to Linda in a reasonable amount of time. Ok?

Joe

·
Registered
749 Posts
If it can make it to me in eastern Washington I'll be more than happy to UPS it to you..............or where ever else it needs to go.

·
Registered
549 Posts
i have it and hoped to pass it along this Saturday, but i seem to be the rider that ventures the farthest north.

i will be riding with the group to Solvang on the 2nd, so i'll start a thread to see if anyone wants to ride south and pick it up. if that doesn't work, i'll mail it to someone.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
It would make a nice Christmas gift huh?

Gonz

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gonzo said:

Gonz
You going to come up for the ride to Chicago with me? I know Leslie won't be there...well...maybe following in the truck. :D

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not pushing to have the journal mailed on any leg of the journey...just trying to get an idea who wants it...and where it is going to next. I know it isn't going to get to everyone...but I think if we keep it moving, it can get to as many as possible.

Joe

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Spirit_1100 said:
Gonzo said:

Gonz
You going to come up for the ride to Chicago with me? I know Leslie won't be there...well...maybe following in the truck. :D
Hmmm, Christmas in Chicago on a bike...... nah. Cold hurts alot more than it did way back when.

I might in late Summer early Fall...when are you raelly expexting to make the delivery?

Gonz

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gonzo said:
Spirit_1100 said:
Gonzo said:

Gonz
Hmmm, Christmas in Chicago on a bike...... nah. Cold hurts alot more than it did way back when.

I might in late Summer early Fall...when are you raelly expexting to make the delivery?

Gonz
Right now...I really don't know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Joe,
If it is in nice weather, I would be honored to come down and accompany you to Chicago. Keep me posted.
Guy

·
Registered
457 Posts
I was planning to meet SoCa bikers in Solvang on June 2 but seem that they are scared of me and changed the dates to 16th which I cannot come down. :roll:

·
Registered
549 Posts
TaubBaer said:
I was planning to meet SoCa bikers in Solvang on June 2 but seem that they are scared of me and changed the dates to 16th which I cannot come down. :roll:
you're a big teddy bear...how can we be scared of you??? :D

too many people had things come up on the 2nd...including me...i'll be out of town that weekend.

would you like me to mail the journal to you? PM me your address if you like the idea.

·
Super Moderator
6,502 Posts
Spirit_1100 said:
I am not pushing to have the journal mailed on any leg of the journey...just trying to get an idea who wants it...and where it is going to next. I know it isn't going to get to everyone...but I think if we keep it moving, it can get to as many as possible.

Joe
Michigan.....We gotta' get to Mighigan!!!!!!!
Phil

·
Registered
521 Posts
Phil said:
Spirit_1100 said:

Joe
Michigan.....We gotta' get to Mighigan!!!!!!!
Phil
+1 on That!

I think if there enough folks who would like to get it east bound via the northern states, I'll be happy to meet at the Wisconsin/Michigan border (in the U.P.) and start it's trek southward or even further east - or wherever it's next leg will be....

·
Registered
749 Posts
Sleadhed and I have volunteered to get it across Washington state.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, what are the plans to get it to Washington State?

Billy, do you have a ride planned to go up north yet?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Spirit_1100 said:
So, what are the plans to get it to Washington State?

Billy, do you have a ride planned to go up north yet?
Click here

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts