Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this 95 1100 ace 3 yrs. ago and it has a sissy bar on and I am wanting to get a luggage rack but I don't know if it is a cobra or a honda bar---is there any way of telling? I don't see any markings. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know I kinda thought maybe just maybe there was some kind of marking somewhere that I have just overlooked--I obviously have ran into some pr---s her. Good day

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Well, then we'll just assume that you're talking about a place where guys who dress like this hang out. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now thta some funny ****

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
You know I kinda thought maybe just maybe there was some kind of marking somewhere that I have just overlooked--I obviously have ran into some pr---s her. Good day
...well aren't we the polite NOOB...you come in here asking for help...they suggest you show a pic and add a little humor and you get all bent out of shape...hope that works for you...

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
And what, pray tell, Mr. Monster, have we done to once again have you grace us with your presence?

Dude - where the blazes have you been?

And, to the OP: did we somehow ruffle your panties?
Off doing other things, besides it got a little tedious here before the changes ..... and you go away and they sell the joint :shock: :mrgreen:

Some new faces, and some of the old ones have returned, spring fever is in the air for us Northerners, time to ride...... almost!

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Now thats not how this "Boilermaker" acts when these boys are having fun unless you are a "Hoosier" then that explains everything! :lol::wink: Seriously you need to learn to post a pic. Most of us use http://photobucket.com/ as our host then download the pics using the "img" format. Now get over it. We all are a little "antsy" to ride. It's been a long Hoosier winter. Da*n heathens! :p

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
No, THIS is wrong...

...every time he takes a ride to West Palm Beach...

It's embarrassing to call him my friend....:oops:
...crap it's gonna take some thinkin to beat this one...:mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts