Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday the Duchess, Ken & I rode to White rock canyon ( a few miles past hoover dam on the Az side) We stopped at rosies's den out in the desert for an early lunch then on to the white rock canyon trailhead. We went down the white rock canyon trail for a while then back up on to the liberty bell arch trail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vH8ngfiFPk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Is Rosies out in the desert before you get to Kingman coming from the Dam? Used to live in Sedona and drive to Vegas alot. I must have passed by Rosies a bunch if it's on the main road between the Dam and Kingman.

Have you been to the Sky Walk? Been there done that : )

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just found Rosies on Google Earth. I passed by that place many many times on my way to and from Vegas and Boulder City.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Is Rosies out in the desert before you get to Kingman coming from the Dam? Used to live in Sedona and drive to Vegas alot. I must have passed by Rosies a bunch if it's on the main road between the Dam and Kingman.

Have you been to the Sky Walk? Been there done that : )
Rosies burned down a few years ago, they rebuilt with an outside patio which u can park your bike. (can stop & eat there with my dog now :D) Funny how many people come from vegas to buy lottery tickets there, they sell the most lottery tickets in the state of Az.

The skywalk road is now paved all the way back, done it it's a nice ride but I won't pay the $ 82 or so it cost to walk on it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow......paved? I remember driving when it was all dirt and gravel. Even ended up with a flat tire back there.

Yeh, the Sky Walk was cool, but the cost was a bit over the top for what you see. The west rim is not near as nice as either the south or the north rim.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.