Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 305 Posts

· Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM!!!
Goin` to hook up with Crossbow and Ride Rural sw GA roads...

Who`ll ride with us Today, on different Roads???
Pics WELCOME...

So, lets see IF we can get a buncha Folks Today,

Lets RIDE Safe Today,
Dennis

· Registered
856 Posts
Rode to meet my brother for breakfast stopped now to take my meds and drop the kids off at the train station (ಠ‿↼) (ಠ‿↼) still a little chilly for the pool (⌐■_■)ノand shortly I'll see where the winds take me

· Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I Just got back myself...
When I hollered from the door, "Hi Honey, I`m home" Ann said " It`s about time, you`ve been gone all day."...
No truer words spoken...
I left just shortly after I posted this morning :D
Yeah, after church, I stopped in and tried to get Crossbow out, but he wasn`t feeling up to it, so I followed the front wheel with NO direction or destination...
Burned up two tanks of gas today, I filled up twice anyhow, andit hadda near full tank when I straddled the saddle = it was 56 degrees...

`twas GOOD to get out and ride with Y`all,
Dennis

Some of the roads I rode today, have grass growing in the cracks =>
That tells ya how much traffic they see :D

Lets do it again, post up folks...

· Registered
2010 Shadow RS
46 Posts
Passed my course in Friday, got my license on Saturday, surprised my son when I brought the bike home. We headed out just north of the city. Got caught in a rain storm with high winds pushing the bike all over the highway. Great way to get my first ride in. 😁.
The rest of my time has been practicing slow manoeuvres and trying the bike out up to 120 km/h.
Also, the exhaust tone is really nice.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Sky

Pic of my bike and my son's

· Registered
188 Posts
Just got back Cap'n
Rode around the horse farms of Chester County, PA. Found some gravel roads I aint been on yet. (till now
Even found a covered bridge I hadn't been on yet.
Good ride. Thanks again for the invite Cap'n. (y)

· Registered
188 Posts
NOT SURE how that empty post got sent. BUT Punxsybob - - OMG, are there STILL dirt roads in Chester County. My PSU roommate and I and more of his friends than would believe were all over them there roads in my 1962 Austin Healy Sprite. PS - We graduated in 1967.
His family lived in Birchrunsville.
Thanks for bringing up those memories.

· Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
2,211 Posts
NOT SURE how that empty post got sent. BUT Punxsybob - - OMG, are there STILL dirt roads in Chester County. My PSU roommate and I and more of his friends than would believe were all over them there roads in my 1962 Austin Healy Sprite. PS - We graduated in 1967.
His family lived in Birchrunsville.
Thanks for bringing up those memories.
Those roads were near Marlborough township, between Downingtown and Kennett Square - Horse farms. I will need to go riding around your old stomping grounds one day to see if there are dirt roads still.

· Registered
Shadow VT700c 1986, ST1300 08
642 Posts
Fife, north of Edinburgh to King's Lynn.
370 miles.
This is halfway to where we will be spending the rest of the week until Friday :cool:
Tomorrow will be doing another 300 miles from East England to Newquay, Cornwall

· Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
20,327 Posts
FIFE ? that is about 20 miles from me here in Washington State, USA, and I live near KENT. :unsure:
Have a safe trip and take more pictures for us to see your countryside.

Reactions: "Captain D"
1 - 20 of 305 Posts