Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Darwins question for the hour (yea i dont have much of a life right now... my job is to pretty much play on the internet for 12 hours a night so i spend it one this Forum) where when and what is it:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
It is in Fayettville Ar. In October and hailed as the fastest growing Bike rally in the US. I only live 30 min away, and attened every year. It is a pretty good multibrand rally. And alot of the money made on it goes the Charity wich is never a bad thing. Its not wild like sturgis, but is still lots of fun and for the most part pretty good for the whole family, well at least until the sun is down. :wink:

Here's a link.
www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/index.html

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We already have rooms reserved in Bentonville. Last year we stayed in Eureka Springs and rode back and forth every day. That wasn't bad except at night when it got foggy! This year I'm looking forward to the shorter ride to the motel!

·
Registered
710 Posts
We go every year, but then we only live about 35 miles away. :oops: It will be interesting how they do it this year. One of the businesses (underwood jewerly store) on Dixon is complaining it hurts his business & he wants it moved elsewhere. Of course the food businesses don't want it moved, it makes their year that one weekend.
Last I heard, they were thinking of moving the venders to another location but keeping the food venders there & probably the bands. Lots of music.
We use to stay @ the Radison on the square so we could walk to dixon @ night & not worry about how much we drink. But it has raised it rates to the point that in 3 years the rate had more than doubled. (going from $89.00 to $190.00 a night) who know what it cost this year.
But lots of wonderful bikes to look at.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey shadowkat^
I will be there probly with arspirit, but were just a hop, skip and a jump. :lol: tatt

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hey Tatman, how the family?
We had friends from OK that came in for this last year. I don't know if they'll make again this year. But they had a great time. Just a lot of people.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Been there the last 5 years, and I will be there this year also. Like Tatt said, I'm just up the road. Anyone interested, just shoot me a pm or email and we can hook up or go for a ride. Its a great time. Gonz, if you need a place to crash let me know. I got an extra room.
Lookin fwd to the next one!
Arspirit

·
Registered
152 Posts
The radisson on the square will likely be even more this year, the name has changed to the "cosmopolitan" and they are remodeling most of the rooms.

Ive taken my family down on dickson once during BBBQ ( I call it, bikes, boobs, and bbq) I probably wouldnt take my 7 year old daughter down there again. My 10 year old son seemed to like it though.

its a party, LOTS of cool bikes to look at, TOO many drunks, too much traffic for me though, but I live in fayetteville, and I hang at those bars at least a night or so per week without all the hubub...

also.. last year I think they started having much of the music and stuff at the "amp" at the mall, amphitheater near the mall.

Not nearly as cool to me, that spread it all out, now you have to travel to see everything... not good for people who drink as much as I do when Im partying.

:D

If youve never seen it, come and see it, for sure though.
just please drive carefully!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.