Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
blocked from looking at the bikes for sale forum. I was logged in and so far as I know have not been excluded from any of the forums. I visited others with no issue just not the for sale???

·
Registered
221 Posts
blocked from looking at the bikes for sale forum. I was logged in and so far as I know have not been excluded from any of the forums. I visited others with no issue just not the for sale???
Probably because you are from Alabama :p
ok, fellow southerner, I just had to say that.

First, I'd clear my browser cache and try again. If that doesn't work, try clearing the cookies, close the browser and you'll have to log in again.

These are just standard things to do first before further trouble shooting.

What system (Windoz, Linux, Mac, Android, etc) are you using and which browser if the above do not help.
I'm not an expert, but maybe some trial & error can help resolve unless one with more expert knowledge gives some input.

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,828 Posts
Could you explain a bit more? Can you not access the section entirely or is it just certain threads? I know several old for sale ads were moved off the section. In the past, a thread could be moved entirely, unfortunately now a permanent redirect is left. This redirect leads nowhere, meaning members cannot access it. I can assure you that you have not intentionally been excluded from viewing any part of the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts