Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious on who's in Wichita (or surrounding areas), Kansas? I tried finding a member search feature here but either just can't find it or there's not an option for a member search.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in Olathe KS and I know there are some others on here in the Kansas area. Me my girlfriend and a friend are riding down to Wichita the middle of May to visit a buddy and take in some of the sights.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a couple good sights in Wichita. They're both in my bikes 2 mirrors ;) Nice bike BTW. I need to get me a sissybar too. Just started riding mine about a month or so ago...Love It!!! Be safe.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm a shadow rider in Wichita

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just traded for my shadow... and moved to Iola, KS. I'm busy on sundays so cassidy is out but i'm up for a ride any other time of the week with enough notice.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KS Route 66 trip

For those of you in/around the Wichita area...I'm planning a trip with some friends to the Baxter Springs/Galena area to ride part of the Route 66 that goes through KS. The tentative date will be Saturday August 18th and would like to leave around the earliest 0700 and the latest 0730. If you'd like to join us, you're more than welcomed. I think it'd be a good chance for a meet and greet. I figured we'd head there, eat in Baxter Springs, ride a bit check stuff out then head on back. If interested in this ride or even meeting up around this area, contact me at [email protected].

1 - 20 of 29 Posts