Honda Shadow Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She took the MSF course and did very well. They used a Kawasaki 250 for the class. I got her a Shadow Spirit. Tends for the front end to sorta 'fall' if turned past about 15* either direction. Falls over to the stops. I rode the bike quite a bit. Not really a problem but it's clear they put a bit more trail in and it's something she's just gonna have to get used to. Have any of you guys experienced this with similar bikes? (07 Shadow Spirit 750)

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
It's really not a tech question, that and you also posted nearly an identical thread in the general discussion, sorta a forum no no here. No worries, but please cut us a little slack about doing so again. Oh, it is sorta the nature of the beast, need to practice practice practice. It's the rake which I believe is around 32.7 degrees. I think my vlx's rake is like 37*. It just takes getting used too. Parking lot practice will help a lot. I do a lot of figure 8's,,feathering the clutch.

I'm going to close this thread, but here's the link to the op's thread in the general discussion. http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/53-general-bike-discussion/370569-shadow-question.html

thanks for your support (line stolen from the old cranberry commercial)

old dad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.