Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finalized my purchase of Tron Motorcycle Suits for the wife and myself. I was wondering if anyone else here rides around in such a wild get up? The same company makes a Batman suit etc. A cousin of mine spent $1100 having a custom jacket made by a company in Portland. It resembles the El Perfecto jacket that Schott creates and Marlon Brando made famous. I have seen a few riders with jackets that are covered in the symbols of their riding group, patches from their journeys, and scars from the road. You could certainly call those custom jackets by now.

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
that's amusing and all, but did you see this?

I'm all about getting an imperial tie fighter pilot jacket

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I had more money than sense I would have everything they make. I had to make a decision and since the Tron suit is an entire set I had to have it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
More power to you man, Imo it suits a sport bike more than what most of i see on the forum but i say enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Hmmmmmm...no comment. I have always worn whatever. Never even been into the standard black leather. Never have had a "motorcycle uniform." Know a guy who rides a big ole HD full dressed. The bike is bright orange and black. His helmet, jacket and chaps...all dyed/painted to match his bike. He even has a passenger helmet that he carries that matches. Never much been into "matchy matchy." :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
These are the kind of things that get kids beat up in the 5th grade... really? I mean really?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.