Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read Lisa's post about trying to get together a group for a private showing of the new movie " Wild Hogs ". After reading Lisa's post and also knowing so many bikers are waiting for the release it gave me the idea to throw together a " Wild Hogs " ride. The resort we stay in has allot of bikers so we are all meeting at our clubhouse and riding together to the theater for the movie. Then heading out for dinner afterwards. Those without bikes are following us in their vehicles.

I am wondering if anyone else is going to do this in their area of the USA ?
It just sounds like such a great idea for others to get their own biker group get together, even if there is snow on the ground in your area.

Thanks Lisa for the idea. Hope other groups on here who live close to one another will do the same and have a " Wild Hog " ride of their own.

Chris

Anyone near the Spring Hill. FL area BTW is welcomed to ride with us. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
63 Posts
CAN'T WAIT FOR MARCH 2ND

The neighborhood bikers are all going to opening night. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and let us ride our bikes to the theatre. Check out the bloopers on YOUTUBE they are great.
Lovely Sunday here in Northern Utah. Not a cloud in the blue sky. Temperature a brisk 37 degrees right now.

UTAHMAN
2005 Shadow VLX

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Very cool Chris!!

Wild Hogs looks like such a fun movie, I can't wait to show up with as many "bikers" as we can. We are hoping to get 100 for a private screening. We have about 50 confirmed so far.

It would be even better if we could ride there.....but with the weather the way its been I'm not sure we can.

Regardless we will gear up and head to the theatre. :D :lol:

·
Registered
231 Posts
That sounds Good.

OK you guys and gals in Northern Virginia. Lets go see the movies together Wild Hogs.. Let me know if your interested.. We should get a group together also..

·
Registered
448 Posts
Chris,

Count me in. I'll let you know how many soon.

Steve

·
Registered
91 Posts
Anyone in the north Alabama area want to join up for this locally?

Stan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts