Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to the theatre that is showing a sneak preview of Wild Hogs tonight. They said they sold it out in 20 minutes...looks like I'll be waiting for March 2nd when it comes out. This is going to be a big hit... thanks to Disney to have a good fun movie that the whole family can go watch.

UTAHMAN
2005 Shadow VLX 600 Deluxe

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
You look hard at work....taking your pets out for a walk!!!! Hope your staying safe there. Keep your butt down!!!

Get home safe dude,

Bullzeyet

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Just went to the Theater and picked up 35 tickets. There is a group of us going next Saturday for the Matinee, about 25 on bikes and the rest are cagers. It's the old farts day out actually as I am one of the young un's in the group at 48. :) We are having a Wild Hogs ride to the theater and then out for dinner after the movie.

I am really looking forward to seeing the gang all together for this ride. One of our forum members ( Hunter 98 ) is also coming along.

Should be a great time for all of us. Pray for sunshine. :)

Chris

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Holy crap, had to check the OP date, you got me all excited that maybe they were going ahead with the second film!

Yes, that movie was ... great. Have it on BluRay and watch it regularly. I still laugh my ass off each time. especially at Johnny C McGinleys character.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
...Dave...Dave...you seriously need to get a life..pulling up 4 year old posts? Are you bored or what? Cabin fever...I fear for your wife...

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
bedhead said:
...Dave...Dave...you seriously need to get a life..pulling up 4 year old posts? Are you bored or what? Cabin fever...I fear for your wife...

Wife?? Where did I put her anyway?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I absolutely loved this film... even bought it and that almost never happens. I bought my first bike after watching Easy Ride in college. When I saw Peter Fonda reenter at the end of the film to pronounce middle age wild hogs the "true bikers" I felt he was speaking to me personally. It was almost a religious experience.

Thanks CD for brining this back. I didn't join the forum until later.

·
Registered
219 Posts
OMG.....thought I "lost" a couple of years there......
Don't do that to me! My "psyche" is too fragile right now .....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts