Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never read anything on this forum concerning these wildlife warning devices. Does anyone have them mounted to their ride ? Do they actually scare away the animals with a certain frequency sound ? I ask because the area I live in is almost over run with deer and antelope in and out of the city. Cruising the hiways so far "Thank God " I've been able to spot usually deer from well ahead and prepare myself. A few times its been a bit too close for comfort. Any input would be much appreciated and could be life saving as well.
Thank You in advance...... OZ

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've had the little whistles that stick to your bumper on my car. It didn't make a difference. Deer just looked up and looked like "Would you sop all that *@#%$& noise?!" I won't try them on my bike.

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
I asked a buddy of mine once who had them on his truck about how effective they are. He simply smiled and said " Don't know, haven't seen any deer " so maybe they do work ".

As already stated, I believe these things go right on the shelf next to the gas line magnet that betters your fuel economy and all the other little gadgets that are made to extract money from consumers but do not work.

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.