Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Just looking at the two different models I would say yes. I think they will bolt up to the heads ok. If there is a problem it may be at the rear attachment point, where they bolt to the frame. Maybe someone else can give you a definitive yes or no. Good luck.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One other thing, please help me with! I have 2006 Spirit 750.

I have found two stock exhausts for sale locally, one is from 2004 Aero 750, the other from 2009 Aero 750.

I've read somewhere than head angles are different and that Aero and Ace are interchangeable, but not Shadow, can anyone confirm this?

I'm tired of the hole saw mod I did to my bike, it's too loud and want to go back to stock quieter sound.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
my bad about the 2009 miscue instead of the *2006* Spirit and also had the incorrect Shadow too becuz the suffixes (vt xxxx) can be cryptic. Try here, may take a few seconds to load. You're looking at part 20. Is that the bracket on your Spirit? Note the two bolts mount horizontally to the frame. The remaining two bolts/two studs should fit (interface) different mufflers though (I think).

If you've heard that Spirit exhaust ports differ in design from the Aero/Ace exhaust ports, that's a concern definitely. Perhaps inquire at the Ace Forum, post a reverse question if you prefer.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
ACE and Aero yes, ACE and Spirit? No. Spirit mufflers are a dime a dozen man. Usually.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I tried to bolt one on, the angles are different. Strange i know since its the same engine?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts