Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried the Willie & Max bold on Revolution Saddlebags on a Sabre 1100. I have the easy brackets and want to try some bags that hold their shape pretty well for soft bags. Im looking at the
Willie & Max Small Hard Mount Belted Revolution Saddlebags - SB1802 small. I like the large but it may hand a bit too low.

Thanks
Happy Holidays!
Bill

·
Registered
354 Posts
Can't say without seeing your bike but assuming you've got the factory exhaust, you should still clear without any trouble. Judging by the photo there appears to be several inches clearance.
Small= 18 1/2" W x 10 1/2" H x 6” D
Large= 20 1/2" W x 11 1/2" H x 6” D
Depending on your mount's actual location, I checked several websites which market them and all the photographs have them bottoming about even with the top of the brake disk. I've seen it mentioned that 1" above the muffler is enough but I'd rather see 2" and all the pictures I see show well more than that.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have the large Willie and Max Revolution bags on my Sabre. They are mounted with Edge brackets. They've been on about four years and 27,000 miles with no problems and they still look good.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have the large Willie and Max Revolution bags on my Sabre. They are mounted with Edge brackets. They've been on about four years and 27,000 miles with no problems and they still look good.
NC Rider, I know this is an older post but I'm trying to mount my Revolution bags to my new to me 2002 Sabre. Did the Edge brackets mount to the back to bolts on fender rail? The ones that hold the sissy bar on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts