Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a question that I've got as I plow through the ole 'which windshield to buy' research for my aero 750. Like a lot of people on here that I've read about, I can already see that I'll probably be wanting to upgrade to a larger bike within the next year (probably just to an 1100). But, for right now, i'm still enjoying my 750 and buying some good add-ons (with help from you guys on here!).
Now that my eyes are set on a windshield and knowing that I'll probably end up with a different bike, my question is what do any of you do? Do you use 1 windshield for multiple bikes or just sell the shield when you sell the bike and pick up another one?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nation Cycle's Switchblade series would be great for your application. You put the mounts on both your bikes, and the winshield will work on both. Best part is, it goes on/off in 5 seconds...No B.S.!

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Basically handlebar mounted shields are universal, can be use on any bike with handlebars, that fit the clamps. Some fork mounted shield can be universal also, if they mount via tube clamps, rather that brackets.

IMO, 750 to 1100 Shadow is not really an upgrade. It is a step UP, but not by much. Bikes are basically the same physical size just 10-15 more HPs on the 1100.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.