Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and is en route to the East Coast Rally.

Firemed has it in his caring hands, and is looking for the next rider.

Will it be you? Let Mike know!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Journal Update

Woody rode with me from the Canada Niagara Falls rally, thru Buffalo NY, across NY and south thru Altoona and central Pennsylvania, overnight in Charlestown West Virginia and home to Gloucester VA.

In October Woody will head to the East Coast Rally in Hendersonville NC, riding with friends along the way. Anyone attending the East Coast Rally should make plans to make an entry and consider giving Woody a ride to another location.

Mike

·
Registered
799 Posts
I would be honored to take woody along with me, after the ecr my bf and I are traveling west, possibly thru Memphis, and maybe as far as St Louis.....any members along our route are also welcome to take Woody to other parts of the this beautiful world

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
sadie43 said:
I, after the ecr my bf and I are traveling west, possibly thru Memphis, and maybe as far as St Louis
Leaving me to ride home all by my own self? But I will get lonely!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Wassup said:
sadie43 said:
I, after the ecr my bf and I are traveling west, possibly thru Memphis, and maybe as far as St Louis

awww Im sorry :) I thought one of your friends was coming up to the rally too???? im soooooo confused....I will draw you a good map Dan :wink:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
sadie43 said:
Wassup said:
sadie43 said:

awww Im sorry :) I thought one of your friends was coming up to the rally too???? im soooooo confused....I will draw you a good map Dan :wink:
LOL...I am a big boy!! I actually don't mid riding by myself. Maybe I need to join SSLB.

My buddies are coming in from the other direction. Besides, I have the GPS on the Wing, so I won't get lost....I hope...I have paper map backup, just in case. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts